- 2 cans (28 oz) whole tomatoes, (quarter)
- 2 cans chick peas, (6 oz) drained
- 1 can (16 oz) dark red kidney beans, drained
- 1 kielbasa (1 ½ – 1 ¾ lb) boiled
- 1 cup cooked orzo
- 2 tbsp. horseradish
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 large green & red pepper (sliced into strips)
- 2 cups onion strips
In a large pot, mix tomatoes, chick peas, kidney beans, and orzo over medium heat.
Slice kielbasa and add to the pot with horseradish, garlic, pepper, and onion strips.
Cook just enough to sweat the vegetables. (5-10 min)
Cool and hold overnight for the flavors to melt.